in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Stinker, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Stinker mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Stinker
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- One who, or that which, stinks.
- [Zoöl] Any one of the several species of large antarctic petrels which feed on blubber and carrion and have an offensive odor, as the giant fulmar.
- An artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- Anything that gives off an offensive odor (especially a cheap cigar)
- A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- A person who stinks.
- (slang) A contemptible person.
- (slang) Something difficult (e.g. a given puzzle) or unpleasant (e.g. negative review, nasty letter).
- (slang) Something of poor quality.
- Any of several species of large Antarctic petrels which feed on blubber and carrion and have an offensive odour, such as the giant fulmar.
- (slang) A chemist.
stinker was also found in the following language(s): Swedish
Fun Facts about the name Stinker
- How unique is the name Stinker? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Stinker was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Stinker: Your name in reverse order is Reknits. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Serntik. How do you pronounce that?
What Stinker's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Stinker born Nov 15, 1975
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Stinker
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.