Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 8,753rd in 2010
Pronunciation of Stoffel
Fun Facts about the name Stoffel
- When was the first name Stoffel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Stoffel is Sunday, November 24th, 1889.
- How unique is the name Stoffel? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Stoffel. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Stoffel: Your name in reverse order is Leffots. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Olffets. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Stoffel? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,748 people with the last name Stoffel.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Stoffel? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Stoffel as their last name.
Where is the name Stoffel popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.61%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.56%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.20%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.21%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Stoffel
People with the last name Stoffel are most frequently White
Entire United States
What does the name Stoffel mean?
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Fis for fabulous, yes the fabulous you!
Fis for fulfill, satisfy your needs.
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Past life for Stoffel born May 25, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.