in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sudais, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sudais" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Sudais
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Sudais
- How Popular is the name Sudais? Sudais is the 30,914th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sudais have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 139 babies born with the first name Sudais in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sudais to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sudais? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sudais born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sudais was in 2015 with a total of 42 babies.
- Random Sudais Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sudais is not a popular baby boy's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Sudais: Your name in reverse order is Siadus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Duiass. How do you pronounce that?
What Sudais's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sudais mean?
Sis for sincere, a model of truth.
Uis for useful, always to others.
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Iis for innovator, always improving
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Past life for Sudais born Sep 21, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Sudais
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).