Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 133,863rd in 2010
Pronunciation of Suey
Fun Facts about the name Suey
- When was the first name Suey first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Suey is Wednesday, June 6th, 1877.
- How unique is the name Suey? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Suey. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Suey: Your name in reverse order is Yeus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yeus. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Suey? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 126 people with the last name Suey.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Suey? Suey is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Suey popular?
Common last names for Suey
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||22.22%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Suey
People with the last name Suey are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Suey" mean? The list below shows the origins of Suey as well as things modernly associated with the name Suey such as celebrities named Suey.
- (slang) suicide (act of self-killing)
- (uncountable, slang) suicide (children's ball-throwing game)
What does the name Suey mean?
Sis for success, in all you will do.
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Suey born Jul 9, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.