Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sujit
Fun Facts about the name Sujit
- How many people with the first name Sujit have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 22 babies born with the first name Sujit in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sujit? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sujit first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sujit is Monday, November 26th, 1928.
- What year had the most people named Sujit born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sujit was in 2006 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sujit: Your name in reverse order is Tijus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Isjtu. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sujit" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sujit as well as things modernly associated with the name Sujit such as celebrities named Sujit.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sujit
Sujit Mohanty Hp
What does the name Sujit mean?
Sis for success, in all you will do.
Uis for useful, always to others.
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Past life for Sujit born Jan 18, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.