in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Suleyma, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Suleyma mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Suleyma
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sensible, the practical side.
U is for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
L is for lucky, who is more?
E is for extra, those little things you do!
Y is for young, the years never show!
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for attractive, inside and out
Fun Facts about the name Suleyma
- How Popular is the name Suleyma? Suleyma is the 20,428th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Suleyma have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 329 babies born with the first name Suleyma in the United States. That's more than enough people named Suleyma to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Suleyma? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Suleyma born? The highest recorded use of the first name Suleyma was in 1990 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Suleyma Factoid: According to the 1999 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Suleyma is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 9 babies in California have the same name as you in 1999.
- Weird things about the name Suleyma: Your name in reverse order is Amyelus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Suylmea. How do you pronounce that?
What Suleyma's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Suleyma born Jul 4, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Suleyma
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).