Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sumaiya
Fun Facts about the name Sumaiya
- How many people with the first name Sumaiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 432 babies born with the first name Sumaiya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sumaiya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sumaiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sumaiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sumaiya was in 2007 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Sumaiya Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sumaiya is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 8 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Sumaiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayiamus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Umyisaa. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Sumaiya popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sumaiya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sumaiya as well as things modernly associated with the name Sumaiya such as celebrities named Sumaiya.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sumaiya
Sumaiya Shimu Wedding
What does the name Sumaiya mean?
Sis for success, in all you will do.
Uis for useful, always to others.
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Past life for Sumaiya born Jun 11, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.