in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sumedh, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sumedh mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sumedh
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
U is for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
M is for melody, the song of life.
E is for extra, those little things you do!
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
Notable Persons Named Sumedh
Sumedh Singh Saini is a famous individual.
Fun Facts about the name Sumedh
- How Popular is the name Sumedh? Sumedh is the 35,516th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sumedh have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 104 babies born with the first name Sumedh in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sumedh to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sumedh? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Sumedh first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sumedh is Sunday, October 16th, 1932.
- What year had the most people named Sumedh born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sumedh was in 2009 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sumedh: Your name in reverse order is Hdemus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Meshud. How do you pronounce that?
What Sumedh's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sumedh born Nov 13, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Sumedh
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.