in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sundari
How popular is the baby name Sundari in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Sundari
- How many people with the first name Sundari have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 26 babies born with the first name Sundari in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sundari? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Sundari first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sundari is Sunday, October 21st, 1917.
- What year had the most people named Sundari born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sundari was in 2003 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sundari: Your name in reverse order is Iradnus. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ansudir. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sundari" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sundari as well as things modernly associated with the name Sundari such as celebrities named Sundari.
Origin and Meaning of Sundari
The name "Sundari" is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin, and it means "Beautiful". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sundari
Sundari Kannal Oru Sethi Lyrics
Sundari Silks Online
S is for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
U is for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
D is for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
R is for rich, in the love from others
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Sundari born Jun 6, 1988
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.