in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Syeira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Syeira mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Syeira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun!
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
A is for appreciative, of all you have
Fun Facts about the name Syeira
- How Popular is the name Syeira? Syeira is the 55,252nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Syeira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 29 babies born with the first name Syeira in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Syeira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Syeira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Syeira was in 2004 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Syeira: Your name in reverse order is Arieys. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ryaeis. How do you pronounce that?
What Syeira's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Syeira born Dec 25, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Syeira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).