in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Symir, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Symir mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Symir
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sensitive, another side shows.
Y is for young, the years never show!
M is for mirth, your laughter.
I is for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
R is for relax, you know how!
Fun Facts about the name Symir
- How Popular is the name Symir? Symir is the 25,671st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Symir have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 212 babies born with the first name Symir in the United States. That's more than enough people named Symir to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Symir? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Symir born? The highest recorded use of the first name Symir was in 2008 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Symir Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Symir is not a popular baby boy's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Symir: Your name in reverse order is Rimys. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mrsiy. How do you pronounce that?
What Symir's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Symir born Sep 19, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Symir
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).