in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Syriana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Syriana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Syriana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Syriana popular?
Popularity of Syriana as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Syriana as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, California, or New York.
Fun Facts about the name Syriana
- How Popular is the name Syriana? Syriana is the 20,652nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Syriana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 312 babies born with the first name Syriana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Syriana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Syriana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 16 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Syriana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Syriana was in 2006 with a total of 119 babies.
- Random Syriana Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Syriana is not a popular baby girl's name in Washington. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Washington have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Syriana: Your name in reverse order is Anairys. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yraansi. How do you pronounce that?
What Syriana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Syriana mean?
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Syriana born Nov 18, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Syriana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).