in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taba, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Taba mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Taba
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for talent, hidden or not.
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
B is for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Notable Persons With the Last Name Taba
Hilda was born on December 7th, 1902. She breathed her last breath on July 6th, 1967.
Where is the name Taba popular?
Popularity of Taba as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Taba as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Hawaii, New Jersey, or Massachusetts.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Taba
People with the last name Taba are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Fun Facts about the name Taba
- How Popular is the name Taba? Taba is the 83,057th most popular name of all time. As a last name Taba was the 83,226th most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Taba have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Taba in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taba? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Taba first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Taba is Tuesday, January 8th, 1907.
- What year had the most people named Taba born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taba was in 1971 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Taba: Your name in reverse order is Abat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Taab. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Taba? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 226 people with the last name Taba.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Taba? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Taba as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.3m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Taba's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Taba born Apr 26, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Taba
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.