Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Taeko
Fun Facts about the name Taeko
- How many people with the first name Taeko have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 74 babies born with the first name Taeko in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taeko to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taeko? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Taeko first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Taeko is Sunday, January 12th, 1896.
- What year had the most people named Taeko born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taeko was in 1917 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Taeko Factoid: According to the 1917 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Taeko is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1917.
- Weird things about the name Taeko: Your name in reverse order is Okeat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Toeka. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Taeko popular?
Popularity of Taeko as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Taeko as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taeko" mean? The list below shows the origins of Taeko as well as things modernly associated with the name Taeko such as celebrities named Taeko.
- A Japanese female given name
Taeko was also found in the following language(s): Japanese
Other Inspirations for the Name Taeko
What does the name Taeko mean?
Tis for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ois for observant, nothing gets by you!
Past life for Taeko born May 9, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.