in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taelyr, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taelyr" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Taelyr
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Taelyr
- How Popular is the name Taelyr? Taelyr is the 37,517th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taelyr have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 87 babies born with the first name Taelyr in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taelyr to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taelyr? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taelyr born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taelyr was in 1993 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Taelyr: Your name in reverse order is Ryleat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Telayr. How do you pronounce that?
What Taelyr's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taelyr mean?
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Lis for love, your love of life!
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ris for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Past life for Taelyr born Jan 19, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Taelyr
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).