in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tahiry, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tahiry mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tahiry
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for treasure, of your friendship.
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
H is for honor, your most valuable possession.
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Y is for young, the years never show!
Notable Persons Named Tahiry
Tahiry Andrianambinintsoa is an athlete for the CNaPS Sport.
Where is the name Tahiry popular?
Popularity of Tahiry as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Tahiry as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, Georgia, or Texas.
Fun Facts about the name Tahiry
- How Popular is the name Tahiry? Tahiry is the 19,568th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tahiry have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 355 babies born with the first name Tahiry in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tahiry to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tahiry? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tahiry born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tahiry was in 2014 with a total of 139 babies.
- Random Tahiry Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tahiry is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 11 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Tahiry: Your name in reverse order is Yrihat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aihtyr. How do you pronounce that?
What Tahiry's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tahiry born Jan 19, 1937
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Tahiry
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.