in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Tahjanae
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tahjanae, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tahjanae" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tahjanae
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tahjanae
- How Popular is the name Tahjanae? Tahjanae is the 39,208th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tahjanae have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 78 babies born with the first name Tahjanae in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tahjanae to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tahjanae? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tahjanae born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tahjanae was in 2003 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tahjanae: Your name in reverse order is Eanajhat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aneahjat. How do you pronounce that?
What Tahjanae's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tahjanae mean?
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Past life for Tahjanae born Nov 4, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Tahjanae
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).