in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taijay, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taijay" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Taijay
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Taijay
- How Popular is the name Taijay? Taijay is the 78,947th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taijay have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Taijay in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taijay? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taijay born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taijay was in 2002 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Taijay: Your name in reverse order is Yajiat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jayait. How do you pronounce that?
What Taijay's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taijay mean?
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Taijay born Nov 18, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Taijay
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).