in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taissa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Taissa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Taissa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Inessive singular form of täi.
Notable Persons Named Taissa
Taissa Farmiga is an actress. She was most prominent from 2011 to present. Taissa was born on August 17th, 1994 in Readington Township, New Jersey.
Fun Facts about the name Taissa
- How Popular is the name Taissa? Taissa is the 66,460th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taissa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 15 babies born with the first name Taissa in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taissa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Taissa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Taissa is Thursday, January 26th, 1899.
- What year had the most people named Taissa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taissa was in 1973 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Taissa: Your name in reverse order is Assiat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Siatas. How do you pronounce that?
What Taissa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Taissa born Apr 11, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Taissa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.