in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Takeia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Takeia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Takeia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for treasure, of your friendship.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
I is for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
A is for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Fun Facts about the name Takeia
- How Popular is the name Takeia? Takeia is the 22,372nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Takeia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 277 babies born with the first name Takeia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Takeia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Takeia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Takeia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Takeia was in 1982 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Takeia Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Takeia is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Takeia: Your name in reverse order is Aiekat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaatke. How do you pronounce that?
What Takeia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Takeia born Oct 18, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Takeia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).