in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taleyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taleyah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Taleyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Taleyah
- How Popular is the name Taleyah? Taleyah is the 22,662nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taleyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 262 babies born with the first name Taleyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taleyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taleyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taleyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taleyah was in 2004 with a total of 31 babies.
- Random Taleyah Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Taleyah is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Taleyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayelat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Atlheya. How do you pronounce that?
What Taleyah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taleyah mean?
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Taleyah born Oct 28, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Taleyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).