- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tamay, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tamay mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tamay
"Tamay" is a name of American origin, and it means "Combination of Taylor and May". It's a name commonly given to
both boys and girls.
- A male given name
- A female given name
Notable Persons With the Last Name Tamay
Alfonso Tamay is a soccer player for the Puebla F.C., Tigres UANL, Houston Dynamo, and Correcaminos UAT. Alfonso was born on May 13th, 1993 in Benito Juárez Municipality, Quintana Roo.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Tamay
People with the last name Tamay are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Tamay
- How Popular is the name Tamay? As a last name Tamay was the 36,900th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Tamay first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Tamay is Saturday, February 14th, 1925.
- How unique is the name Tamay? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Tamay. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Tamay: Your name in reverse order is Yamat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yatma. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Tamay? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 605 people with the last name Tamay.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Tamay? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Tamay as their last name since less than 1 person in 476k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Tamay's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tamay born Jun 13, 2002
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Tamay
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.