Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Tambra
How popular is the baby name Tambra in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Tambra
- How many people with the first name Tambra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,817 babies born with the first name Tambra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tambra to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tambra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1952 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tambra first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tambra is Tuesday, June 28th, 1938.
- What year had the most people named Tambra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tambra was in 1958 with a total of 127 babies.
- Random Tambra Factoid: According to the 1961 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tambra is not a popular baby girl's name in Kentucky. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Kentucky have the same name as you in 1961.
- Weird things about the name Tambra: Your name in reverse order is Arbmat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rmaatb. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Tambra popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tambra" mean? The list below shows the origins of Tambra as well as things modernly associated with the name Tambra such as celebrities named Tambra.
Origin and Meaning of Tambra
The name "Tambra" is of American origin, and it means "Palm Tree". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Tambra
Tambra Raye Stevenson
What does the name Tambra mean?
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Bis for bounce, your ability to renew.
Ris for relax, you know how!
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Past life for Tambra born Apr 22, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.