Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Tamiya
How popular is the baby name Tamiya in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Tamiya
- How many people with the first name Tamiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,620 babies born with the first name Tamiya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tamiya to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tamiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Tamiya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tamiya is Tuesday, November 3rd, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Tamiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tamiya was in 2006 with a total of 111 babies.
- Random Tamiya Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tamiya is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 10 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Tamiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayimat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iyaatm. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Tamiya popular?
Popularity of Tamiya as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tamiya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Tamiya as well as things modernly associated with the name Tamiya such as celebrities named Tamiya.
Other Inspirations for the Name Tamiya
Tamiya Rc Cars
What does the name Tamiya mean?
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Past life for Tamiya born Oct 6, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.