in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taneah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taneah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Taneah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Taneah
- How Popular is the name Taneah? Taneah is the 41,306th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taneah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 68 babies born with the first name Taneah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taneah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taneah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taneah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taneah was in 2005 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Taneah: Your name in reverse order is Haenat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Atnaeh. How do you pronounce that?
What Taneah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taneah mean?
Tis for tasteful, the way you communicate.
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
His for handy, the helpful you.
Past life for Taneah born Feb 22, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Taneah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).