in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tanique, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tanique" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tanique such as celebrities named Tanique.
Origin and Meaning of Tanique
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tanique
- How Popular is the name Tanique? Tanique is the 32,432nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tanique have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 125 babies born with the first name Tanique in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tanique to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tanique? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tanique born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tanique was in 1991 with a total of 16 babies.
- Random Tanique Factoid: According to the 1986 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tanique is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1986.
- Weird things about the name Tanique: Your name in reverse order is Euqinat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Utqneia. How do you pronounce that?
What Tanique's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tanique mean?
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Qis for questioning, what is right?
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Past life for Tanique born Nov 18, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Tanique
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.