in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Taquasia
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taquasia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taquasia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Taquasia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Taquasia
- How Popular is the name Taquasia? Taquasia is the 48,081st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taquasia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 44 babies born with the first name Taquasia in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taquasia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taquasia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taquasia was in 1992 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Taquasia Factoid: According to the 1991 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Taquasia is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1991.
- Weird things about the name Taquasia: Your name in reverse order is Aisauqat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uaisqata. How do you pronounce that?
What Taquasia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taquasia mean?
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Qis for questioning, what is right?
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Past life for Taquasia born Mar 15, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Taquasia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).