in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tasfia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tasfia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tasfia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for time, you give to friends.
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
S is for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
F is for festive, the youth of your spirit.
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
A is for activities, for you have many.
Fun Facts about the name Tasfia
- How Popular is the name Tasfia? Tasfia is the 32,259th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tasfia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 131 babies born with the first name Tasfia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tasfia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tasfia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tasfia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tasfia was in 2003 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Tasfia Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tasfia is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Tasfia: Your name in reverse order is Aifsat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaitsf. How do you pronounce that?
What Tasfia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tasfia born Jun 3, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Tasfia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).