in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tashema, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tashema" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tashema
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tashema
- How Popular is the name Tashema? Tashema is the 23,003rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tashema have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 255 babies born with the first name Tashema in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tashema to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tashema? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tashema born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tashema was in 1977 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Tashema Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tashema is not a popular baby girl's name in Connecticut. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Connecticut have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Tashema: Your name in reverse order is Amehsat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sheatam. How do you pronounce that?
What Tashema's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tashema mean?
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
His for hug, give one today!
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Tashema born Jun 1, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Tashema
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).