in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Tashieka
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tashieka, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tashieka mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tashieka
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for touching, the way you show you are.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
S is for serious, not always joking.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
I is for impress, for impress you will.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Fun Facts about the name Tashieka
- How Popular is the name Tashieka? Tashieka is the 52,428th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tashieka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 35 babies born with the first name Tashieka in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tashieka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tashieka first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tashieka is Tuesday, May 27th, 1975.
- What year had the most people named Tashieka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tashieka was in 1980 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tashieka: Your name in reverse order is Akeihsat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ekatsiah. How do you pronounce that?
What Tashieka's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tashieka born Aug 6, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Tashieka
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).