in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tavonna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tavonna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tavonna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for time, you give to friends.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
V is for verve! Your enthusiasm!
O is for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
N is for nifty, how neat!
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Fun Facts about the name Tavonna
- How Popular is the name Tavonna? Tavonna is the 34,640th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tavonna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 111 babies born with the first name Tavonna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tavonna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tavonna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tavonna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tavonna was in 1988 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tavonna: Your name in reverse order is Annovat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Annaovt. How do you pronounce that?
What Tavonna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tavonna born Nov 18, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Tavonna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).