in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tawona, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tawona" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tawona
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tawona
- How Popular is the name Tawona? Tawona is the 39,136th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tawona have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 78 babies born with the first name Tawona in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tawona to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tawona? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Tawona first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tawona is Tuesday, August 19th, 1947.
- What year had the most people named Tawona born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tawona was in 1978 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tawona: Your name in reverse order is Anowat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Wanaot. How do you pronounce that?
What Tawona's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tawona mean?
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Wis for wise, more tomorrow that today.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Past life for Tawona born Nov 12, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Tawona
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).