in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taylia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taylia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Taylia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Taylia
- How Popular is the name Taylia? Taylia is the 38,571st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taylia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 81 babies born with the first name Taylia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taylia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taylia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Taylia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Taylia is Saturday, April 27th, 1974.
- What year had the most people named Taylia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taylia was in 2000 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Taylia: Your name in reverse order is Ailyat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yatila. How do you pronounce that?
What Taylia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taylia mean?
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Past life for Taylia born Dec 23, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Taylia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).