in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Taylin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taylin" mean? The list below shows the origins of Taylin
Origin and Meaning of Taylin
"Taylin" is a name of American origin, and it means "Combination of Taylor and Kaylin". It's a name commonly given to
both boys and girls.
How popular is the baby name Taylin in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Taylin popular?
Popularity of Taylin as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Taylin as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Texas, or Georgia.
Fun Facts about the name Taylin
- How Popular is the name Taylin? Taylin is the 6,198th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Taylin have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,196 babies born with the first name Taylin in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taylin to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taylin? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taylin born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taylin was in 2011 with a total of 205 babies.
- Random Taylin Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Taylin is not a popular baby girl's name in Missouri. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Missouri have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Taylin: Your name in reverse order is Nilyat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ylanit. How do you pronounce that?
What Taylin's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Taylin mean?
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Yis for young, the years never show!
Lis for love, your love of life!
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Past life for Taylin born Jan 19, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Taylin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).