Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Taylynn
How popular is the baby name Taylynn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Taylynn
- How many people with the first name Taylynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 759 babies born with the first name Taylynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Taylynn to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Taylynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Taylynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Taylynn was in 2012 with a total of 90 babies.
- Random Taylynn Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Taylynn is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Taylynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylyat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lytnany. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Taylynn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Taylynn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Taylynn as well as things modernly associated with the name Taylynn such as celebrities named Taylynn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Taylynn
What does the name Taylynn mean?
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Yis for young, the years never show!
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Past life for Taylynn born Aug 29, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.