in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tayona, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tayona" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tayona
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tayona
- How Popular is the name Tayona? Tayona is the 29,950th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tayona have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 149 babies born with the first name Tayona in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tayona to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tayona? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tayona born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tayona was in 2003 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Tayona Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tayona is not a popular baby girl's name in Maryland. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Maryland have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Tayona: Your name in reverse order is Anoyat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Taaoyn. How do you pronounce that?
What Tayona's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tayona mean?
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Tayona born Apr 14, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Tayona
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).