in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tayonna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tayonna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tayonna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tayonna
- How Popular is the name Tayonna? Tayonna is the 18,152nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tayonna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 393 babies born with the first name Tayonna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tayonna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tayonna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Tayonna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tayonna is Sunday, January 10th, 1971.
- What year had the most people named Tayonna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tayonna was in 2008 with a total of 28 babies.
- Random Tayonna Factoid: According to the 1998 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tayonna is not a popular baby girl's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 1998.
- Weird things about the name Tayonna: Your name in reverse order is Annoyat. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nyontaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Tayonna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tayonna mean?
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Tayonna born Mar 30, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Tayonna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).