Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Teasia
How popular is the baby name Teasia in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Teasia
- How many people with the first name Teasia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 673 babies born with the first name Teasia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Teasia to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Teasia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Teasia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Teasia was in 2007 with a total of 57 babies.
- Random Teasia Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Teasia is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Teasia: Your name in reverse order is Aisaet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aisaet. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Teasia popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Teasia" mean? The list below shows the origins of Teasia as well as things modernly associated with the name Teasia such as celebrities named Teasia.
Other Inspirations for the Name Teasia
Teasia M. Long
Teasia Marie Long
What does the name Teasia mean?
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Past life for Teasia born Apr 22, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.