in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tehani, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tehani mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tehani
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Tahitian te (â€œtheâ€) + hani (â€œdarlingâ€)
- A female given name.
Fun Facts about the name Tehani
- How Popular is the name Tehani? Tehani is the 17,176th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tehani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 444 babies born with the first name Tehani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tehani to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tehani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tehani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tehani is Wednesday, October 15th, 1919.
- What year had the most people named Tehani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tehani was in 2006 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Tehani Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tehani ranks 88th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 12 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Tehani: Your name in reverse order is Inahet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ehntia. How do you pronounce that?
What Tehani's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tehani born Jul 12, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Tehani
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.