in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Teijah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Teijah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Teijah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Teijah
- How Popular is the name Teijah? Teijah is the 78,970th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Teijah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Teijah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Teijah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Teijah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Teijah was in 2005 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Teijah: Your name in reverse order is Hajiet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iehajt. How do you pronounce that?
What Teijah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Teijah mean?
Tis for try, as hard as you can
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Past life for Teijah born Jun 24, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Teijah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).