in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tekayla, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tekayla mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tekayla
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for tasteful, the way you communicate.
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Y is for young, the years never show!
L is for life, that you live so well.
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
Fun Facts about the name Tekayla
- How Popular is the name Tekayla? Tekayla is the 44,191st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tekayla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 59 babies born with the first name Tekayla in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tekayla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tekayla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tekayla was in 1998 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tekayla: Your name in reverse order is Alyaket. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ykeatal. How do you pronounce that?
What Tekayla's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tekayla born Sep 10, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Tekayla
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).