in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Temilola
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Temilola, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Temilola mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Temilola
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
E is for electric, a sparkling trait!
M is for melody, the song of life.
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
O is for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
L is for love, everlasting.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Fun Facts about the name Temilola
- How Popular is the name Temilola? Temilola is the 54,393rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Temilola have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 31 babies born with the first name Temilola in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Temilola? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Temilola born? The highest recorded use of the first name Temilola was in 2005 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Temilola: Your name in reverse order is Alolimet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Allomeit. How do you pronounce that?
What Temilola's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Temilola born Feb 8, 1926
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Temilola
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).