in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tenniel, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tenniel" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tenniel such as celebrities named Tenniel.
Origin and Meaning of Tenniel
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- English cartoonist (1820-1914)
Notable Persons With the Name Tenniel
Tenniel Evans was an actor. Tenniel was given the name Walter Tenniel Evans on May 17th, 1926 in Nairobi. He died on June 10th, 2009.
Tenniel Chu is an entrepreneur. Tenniel was born in 1976 in Hong Kong.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Tenniel
Sir John Tenniel was an artist in the fields of illustration, children's literature, and political cartoons. John was born on February 28th, 1820 in Bayswater, Middlesex, England. He passed away on February 25th, 1914.
Fun Facts about the name Tenniel
- How Popular is the name Tenniel? Tenniel is the 70,925th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tenniel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11 babies born with the first name Tenniel in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tenniel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tenniel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tenniel was in 1976 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tenniel: Your name in reverse order is Leinnet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tnniele. How do you pronounce that?
What Tenniel's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tenniel mean?
Tis for try, as hard as you can
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Lis for loyalty, that you show.
Past life for Tenniel born Aug 22, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Tenniel
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.