in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Teosha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Teosha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Teosha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for touching, the way you show you are.
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
S is for serious, not always joking.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
A is for adorable, how precious
Fun Facts about the name Teosha
- How Popular is the name Teosha? Teosha is the 33,609th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Teosha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 119 babies born with the first name Teosha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Teosha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Teosha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1985 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Teosha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Teosha is Thursday, February 21st, 1980.
- What year had the most people named Teosha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Teosha was in 1995 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Teosha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsoet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Otahes. How do you pronounce that?
What Teosha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Teosha born Dec 23, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Teosha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).