in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Teshika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Teshika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Teshika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for treat, that you always are.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
I is for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Fun Facts about the name Teshika
- How Popular is the name Teshika? Teshika is the 81,204th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Teshika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Teshika in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Teshika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Teshika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Teshika was in 1976 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Teshika: Your name in reverse order is Akihset. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Itkehsa. How do you pronounce that?
What Teshika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Teshika born Jul 15, 1929
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Teshika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).