Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 111,426th in 2010
Pronunciation of Tete
Fun Facts about the name Tete
- When was the first name Tete first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Tete is Monday, May 6th, 1889.
- How unique is the name Tete? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Tete. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Tete: Your name in reverse order is Etet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tete. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Tete? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 158 people with the last name Tete.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Tete? Tete is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Tete popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||8.86%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Tete
People with the last name Tete are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
What does the name Tete mean?
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Tis for teacher, you truly are.
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Past life for Tete born Feb 1, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.