- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Teyha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Teyha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Teyha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Teyha
- How Popular is the name Teyha? Teyha is the 60,377th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Teyha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 20 babies born with the first name Teyha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Teyha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Teyha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Teyha was in 1999 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Teyha: Your name in reverse order is Ahyet. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Athye. How do you pronounce that?
What Teyha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Teyha mean?
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Teyha born Jan 3, 1933
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Teyha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).