in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tharun, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tharun" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tharun
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tharun
- How Popular is the name Tharun? Tharun is the 42,697th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tharun have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 62 babies born with the first name Tharun in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tharun? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tharun born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tharun was in 2015 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tharun: Your name in reverse order is Nuraht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Thnura. How do you pronounce that?
What Tharun's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tharun mean?
Tis for tender, loving nature.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Past life for Tharun born Jul 4, 2004
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Tharun
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).