in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Thedra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Thedra mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Thedra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for time, you give to friends.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
Fun Facts about the name Thedra
- How Popular is the name Thedra? Thedra is the 66,469th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Thedra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 15 babies born with the first name Thedra in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Thedra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1916 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Thedra first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Thedra is Wednesday, August 9th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Thedra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Thedra was in 1916 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Thedra: Your name in reverse order is Ardeht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Harted. How do you pronounce that?
What Thedra's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Thedra born Jun 3, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Thedra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).