Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Thelbert
How popular is the baby name Thelbert in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Thelbert
- How many people with the first name Thelbert have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 931 babies born with the first name Thelbert in the United States. That's more than enough people named Thelbert to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Thelbert? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1908 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Thelbert first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Thelbert is Tuesday, November 25th, 1873.
- What year had the most people named Thelbert born? The highest recorded use of the first name Thelbert was in 1921 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Thelbert Factoid: According to the 1913 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Thelbert is not a popular baby boy's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 5 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1913.
- Weird things about the name Thelbert: Your name in reverse order is Trebleht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ehtebtlr. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Thelbert popular?
Popularity of Thelbert as a first name
Popularity of Thelbert as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Thelbert as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in Ohio.
Common last names for Thelbert
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Thelbert" mean? The list below shows the origins of Thelbert as well as things modernly associated with the name Thelbert such as celebrities named Thelbert.
Other Inspirations for the Name Thelbert
What does the name Thelbert mean?
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
His for hand, that you always give.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Bis for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Past life for Thelbert born Dec 21, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.